Your smile communicates a lot about how you feel about yourself. Even a minor flaw in your smile can keep you from feeling your best about the way you look. In the past, we had a few options to improve teeth that were chipped, stained, or crooked. However, now a wide range of cosmetic dental techniques can benefit almost any smile.
Cosmetic dentistry is a blending of art and science. With a focus on esthetic results and using a variety of the latest restorative techniques and materials, we can enhance your smile to give it a more pleasing appearance.
Some conditions that may be helped by cosmetic dentistry:
- Diastema (spaces between the teeth)
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Unsightly, stained or washed-out fillings
- Cracked or leaking fillings
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or poorly shaped teeth